Cambria Quartz uses the finest ingredients with their own proprietary technology, resulting in a design palette with breathtaking beauty and exquisite depth and clarity no other quartz manufacturer can match.
Reasons why WE LOVE Cambria Quartz:
- It's made in the USA and is a family owned business, like ADirect!
- Has a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty
- The broadest and most innovative design palette in the industry
- Requires little to no maintenance
- It's non porous surface, makes for a healthy kitchen. (Something all on the fore front of our thoughts after our COVID-19 pandemic!)
- They offer financing so you can truly afford the room you've been dreaming of!
You can find the following Cambria Designs incorporated within our showroom displays:
- ELLA ™ | Luxury Collection
- BRITTANICCA ™ | Luxury Collection
- ANNICCA ™ Matte | Luxury Collection
- WELLINGTON ™ | Signature Collection
- SEAGROVE ™ | Classic Collection
- OAKHAMPTON ™ | Classic Collection
- CRANBROOK ™ | Classic Collection
We also have 12" x 12" samples of the most popular designs for today's trends, including their new designs like PORTRUSH™, CLOVELLY™, COLTON™, and CHARLESTOWN™. As well as 3" x 3" samples of every Cambria design.
Buy by the square foot, not by the slab!
Our Cambria Quartz pricing cannot be beat. We work with Long Island's largest Cambria fabricators, meaning they get the best pricing, which we pass down to our customers.
Want us to bid your Cambria Quartz countertop? Contact us! (631) 475-2464
Other Helpful Sources
|Countertops 101: The Perfect Pairing||Cleaning Your Countertops|