Last Updated 5/27/2020
We are open. Our showroom is now open by appointment only. We are limiting the amount of people per appointment to two. Proper protection- face masks and gloves are required to enter.
We can also accommodate any and all 'contactless' needs should they arise. We are practicing safe design. What does that mean?
- Our staff is working from our by appointment only showroom
- We are working more than 6 feet apart. Each of us are following all safety requirements outside of work as well.
- We are gearing up with masks and gloves for those jobs that require an onsite measure as well as showroom appointments.
- We are available to conference with clients via phone or video conferencing should they need it.
- We are making our showroom available, in accordance with state and CDC requirements. Appointments, masks and gloves required by all.
Cabinet orders are still being received and delivered per your instructions. Contact your designer for further information, especially in regards to on-going jobs.
Counter top fabricators are trying to do their part around the Governor's executive order to closing non-essential businesses. We will continue to update you on this situation. Contact us for further info or options.
Below, we have updated you on the operations of our manufacturers during the COVID-19 epidemic. Please contact us if you need further clarification, especially in regards to on-going jobs.
Kemper Cabinets - 5-6 Week Lead Time
Mantra Cabinets - 2 Week Lead Time
Stanisci Hoods - OPEN
Top Knobs Hardware - OPEN
Atlas Homewares - OPEN
Other helpful sources
|How we are Designing & Selling Kitchens Remotely||Cleaning Your Countertop Surface from COVID-19|